Poole Healthy Walks - Saturday Walks
Saturday 13 January 2018 10:00 - 11:00
Activity: All walks are led by experienced trained volunteer walk leaders and offer a great social opportunity to keep fit and have fun! All walks are free and are suitable for people of all ages and abilities. They will go ahead in all weather conditions.
Where: A different location each Saturday
- 1st Saturday of the month Poole Park. Meet outside Ark Cafe Walk Level - easy 2km.
- 2nd Saturday of the month Upton Country Park. Meet in car park. Walk Level - easy to moderate 2-3km.
- 3rd Saturday of the month Baiter. Meet outside Poole Pottery shop. Walk Level - easy to moderate 2-3km.
- 4th Saturday of the month Broadstone. Meet in car park next to leisure centre. Walk Level - easy to moderate 2-3km.
- 5th Saturday of the month Poole Park. Meet outside Ark Cafe. Walk Level - easy 2km.
Suggested things to bring: Waterproofs, suitable walking footwear
More info and to book: 01202 261312
Accredited Natural Choices activities are regular (weekly/fortnightly) and providers have public liability insurance and health and safety policies.
Non-accredited Natural Choices activities are less frequent (e.g. monthly) and/or providers are community groups without insurances or policies but activities are equally beneficial to health and wellbeing.