The Dorset LNP is looking to recruit two new members to join the Board from June.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the work of the LNP and Dorset's natural environment.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 15 May and interviews will be held on Tuesday 7 June.
The role of the LNP Board is to:
- Provide strategic leadership
- Set direction
- Link to leaders and strategic partnerships in other sectors
The role of the Board Members is to:
- Provide strong, strategic leadership, and motivate and influence key decision makers to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Support the development of the Board and the Partnership especially to build a sound knowledge of needs and opportunities.
- Be an advocate and champion for the natural environment, represent the LNP and promote the achievement of LNP objectives at a strategic level, including working with other LNPs.
- Think creatively, resolve conflicts and build effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including to secure funding or resources for initiatives that take forward the LNP’s objectives
The Board meets 4 times a year in March, June, September and December and a wider LNP Forum is held each year. The Chair and Vice Chair will be appointed at the June 2016 meeting.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying please read the Board Recruitment Information Pack and then submit an application form and your CV by end Sunday 15 May to .
If you have any queries please contact the LNP Manager, Maria Clarke, on or call 01305 264620.